Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Join Stephanie's Yoga Book Club

Hi everyone! I am very excited about this new project I am working on, it is a web based book club! At the beginning of each month I will post the book that I am reading and at the end of the month we will be able to share thoughts and comments together about the read, get a nice forum and dialogue going. I am so excited to interact with you, get your voices out there, really share and build this community further.
For more updates and information keep your eyes on this site, or as always you may refere to my website: www.stephaniesyoga.com

Thank you so much, I love you all!
Namaste,
Stephanie <3

1 comment:

  1. You make Yoga look so inspiring. The beauty and peaceful look on your face. If I can achieve that from Yoga, sign me up!

    ReplyDelete