Thursday, May 24, 2012

Here Comes The Rain Again

'Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory, falling on my head like a new emotion, I want to walk in the open wind...' these lyrics continue to echo in my mind.
As I stand cold and wet in the shower, I am transported into the zen of my Consciousness. The light is off, the water has stopped pouring, and I am peaceful, gazing out the open window, listening to the sound of the pouring rain. The breeze is light, and fragrent, the sky is muted to a soft grey, and the lush green of the bushes outside dance with the guidence of each drop of falling water. The cars and trucks rush by on the highway a few yards away, as I close my eyes, I stop myself from trying to push the sound out, but rather start to hear the ocean like melody of each tire driving through the rain.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment